As leading manufacturer of custom foodservice equipment we are seeking a Design Engineer for its staff in Matthews, North Carolina. This engineer will be responsible for designing systems, managing project scopes, timelines, costs, support and implementation for both new development and existing product modifications. The engineer will be responsible for all phases of the custom manufacturing process to include engineering, design, production drawings, assembly support to include quality and testing while maintaining excellent cost controls towards on-time delivery. Engineers should be ready for a fast-paced production cycle as projects typically take just two weeks from start to finish. Technical skills, confidence and a willingness to embrace change and improvement in all areas a must.
Knowledge, skill or ability in the following:
- Secondary education from university or college in applicable discipline
- 3-D CAD experience (Pro/E, AutoCAD, CREO, etc.)
- MS Office programs
- Knowledge of sheet metal forming, manufacturing, welding and finishing
- Knowledge of appliances to contain gas, electric or refrigeration systems
- BOM and Labor allocation within MRP or ERP systems
We Offer: Excellent compensation & benefits, positive environment, paid vacation & holidays, & advancement opportunities.
Please send salary requirement.
Select Stainless Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.