We are looking for experienced COMMERCIAL cabinet/millwork installers. Experience should be a minimum of 5 years in COMMERCIAL installation. Installer must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Specific experience with: laminates, Corian, Formica, Rock, Tilework and Interior millwork. Experience with welding and metal finishing/polishing preferred. Installers will travel to projects on-site to perform installation duties.
When installers are not on assignment they will assist in our Millwork Dept. applying custom woodworking techniques; working quickly and skillfully with the hands; accepting responsibility for the work performed; visualizing what the finished product should look like; operating woodworking equipment with skill. Building and finishing custom products made of wood using hand tools, hand-held power tools, and heavy woodworking machinery.
- Read detailed schematics and blueprints.
- Prepare and setup equipment.
- Operate wood finishing and cutting machines.
- Transfers equipment, objects, or parts, to specified work areas, using moving devices.
- Assemble component parts using hand and small tools.
- Ensure that products meet specifications, making adjustments as necessary.
- Use small power tools to trim or finish pieces.
Select Stainless offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision and more)
- Vacation and holidays
- Team Environment